How to Make Money on Pinterest as a Virtual Assistant
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
Sign up here for a free workshop on how to get started as a Pinterest VA!
Updated Dec 2019
There are so many cool ways to make money online these days, it’s not even funny.
Seriously, where was the internet when I was in college racking up a ridiculous amount of student loan debt?
Okay, we had the internet, but Facebook was just a place to post frat party photos, and Pinterest was definitely not a thing.
I remember when Pinterest was first gaining popularity, and you had to be invited to use it! I used it for wedding inspiration, and I also began to discover some fun bloggers to follow, and still follow many of them almost 8 years later!
Today, when I get on Pinterest, it looks very different.
I use Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog, make money with affiliate marketing, and other people pay me to manage their Pinterest accounts!
More Pinterest Resources:
What if I told you that you can make up to $50 an hour pinning on Pinterest?!
That sure beats most other part time jobs, and you can do it from home, at any hour of the day or night!
I definitely could have fit in a nice little Pinterest side hustle to my Med school curriculum.
I just would have had to give up a few nights at the Chicago bars, or a Gilmore Girls binge session.
The point is, the internet opens some doors to be able to avoid financial stress, and get out of debt faster, by bringing in some income in addition to your 9-5!
Is a Pinterest Virtual Assistant in high demand?
Pinterest is growing as an online marketing platform, and it’s only going to continue to boom in 2019.
Business owners and bloggers are catching on to the power of Pinterest marketing, but they don’t have time to learn the platform and grow their account.
Related Post: Pinterest for Your Blog or Business
These smart entrepreneurs know they need someone like you to help them with Pinterest!
A few businesses that can use your help building and growing their Pinterest presence include:
- Brick and Mortar businesses (Doctors, Lawyers, Retail stores, Restaurants)
- Online businesses (Etsy sellers, Direct sellers)
- Digital product sellers (printables, online courses, ebooks)
- Speakers, coaches, counselors
- Bloggers in any niche
When you take this course, you get access to a Facebook group where several leads are posted every week.
Watch the video: How businesses Make Money with Pinterest
What does a Pinterest Virtual Assistant do?
A Pinterest Virtual Assistant can offer a variety of services, from full service, to pin design, or simply scheduling pins weekly to Tailwind.
The services you will offer are up to you and your client.
A few different services that a Pinterest Virtual Assistant can offer include:
- Full Service Account Management
- Pinterest Account Setup
- Tailwind Account Setup
- Pin Design
- SEO/Alt Text/Descriptions (Keyword research!)
- Monthly Maintenance of scheduling pins, adjusting Tailwind as needed.
- Promoted Pin Campaigns (Pinterest Ads)
I don’t really know how to use Pinterest, can I learn how to be a Pinterest Virtual Assistant?
Pinterest is easy to learn, but most business owners and bloggers just don’t have time. They need YOU!
In the Become a Pinterest VA Today course, you will learn:
- Services you can offer as a Pinterest VA
- How to design Pins in Canva
- Setup and use the Pinterest Business Platform
- Pinterest strategies for growth and engagement
- How to use Tailwind to schedule pins (allowing you to work less hours on each account!)
- Read and analyze Pinterest and Tailwind analytics
- How much to charge
- How to pitch your services and ace interviews
- Onboading clients, reporting results
- How to grow your business over time to a full time income!
- NEW: Promoted Pins Training (You can charge A LOT for this service!)
If this sounds like something you are interested in, you should check out this course which walks you through how to become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant completely from scratch. Even if you’ve never logged in!
I am familiar with Pinterest as a blogger, but I wasn’t sure how much to charge or how to onboard clients.
This course showed me not only how to improve my own Pinterest strategy, but also how to become a Pinterest virtual assistant and look professional!
- Two weeks after purchasing the course I was able to land 4 clients on Upwork (a freelance site), and I made back my initial investment from these quick jobs.
- I also saw major improvement in my own Pinterest profile, including my first viral pin (that got me over 2,000 click throughs to my site!)
If you are a blogger, and not yet making an income, a Pinterest side hustle could be a great way to pay for those blogging expenses!
If you are a doctor with massive debt, a student trying to minimize student loans, or a busy stay at home mom looking to make an income from home, a Pinterest virtual assistant side hustle might be perfect for you.
You can sign up here for the free workshop, and learn how to be a Pinterest VA.
Good luck and happy pinning!
More Pinterest resources:
Pinterest Ninja– Everything you need to know about Pinterest from start to finish!
Pin Practical Ads– Free challenge on how to set up Promoted Pin Campaigns.