Fall Bucket List Ideas for Families (+ Printable)
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
Around here, we love fall most of all.
That’s why I get so excited to search for the best fall bucket list ideas for families every year, and make a super cute printable to display on the fridge.
This year it is extra important that we discover budget friendly fall activities, since we are working hard to pay off debt.
When the weather cools down, there are so many more options for cheap and easy activities that you can do with your family.
Right now, we are hiding out from the triple digit Texas heat, but hopeful that the brisk fall air is right around the corner. I can’t wait to start the fall fun!
If you’re looking for some budget friendly fall bucket list ideas for your family, then this is the list for you!
It wouldn’t be a fall bucket list without a festive free printable, so I’ve included that for you in my printable resource library.
Don’t have the password to my resource library yet? Just fill in the box below and get instant access to the fun.
Hooray! Bring on the fall fun!
Fall Bucket List Ideas for Families on a Budget
- Go on a Hay Ride
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch
- Make S’Mores
- Camp out with a bonfire
- Decorate Pumpkins: DIY Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- Create some simple fall crafts: Fall Footprint Art
- Attend a fall carnival
- Go Trick or Treating
- Construct DIY Halloween Costumes
- Go Apple Picking
- Make Apple cider
- Brew up some Hot Chocolate
- Make Apple Pie
- Halloween Movie night in matching pajamas
- Make Pumpkin Spice Lattes: Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipes
- Halloween Popcorn for the neighbors: Easy Halloween Popcorn Recipe
- Stop by the Library for Halloween Books
- Shop the Dollar Tree or Target Dollar Spot for a frugal DIY Decorating Challenge
- Take the kids to the Petting Zoo
- Go for Long family walks
- Visit the County or State Fair (bring your own snacks to save money!)
- Rake your neighbors leaves (and jump in them!)
- Make cinnamon rolls and watch College Gameday
- Attend a High School Football Game
- Make a Fall Wreath: DIY Fall Wreath Ideas
- Pick up fresh fall produce at the Farmer’s Market
- Explore parks and hiking trails in your town
- Make gratitude journals
What are your favorite things to do in the fall that are budget friendly, cheap, or free?
Would you add anything to these fall bucket list ideas for families?
Let me know in the comments what you love to do with your family in the fall, and don’t forget to grab the free fall bucket list printable so you can check them off as they are complete.
Happy Fall Y’aLL!